Wednesday, February 20, 2019

The Tuesday with a haircut

Hi,

Ok - might have gone a bit overboard with the iced lattes yesterday.  Had Arthur down from AKL and took him to Machete first thing.  Mmmm.

Morning iced latte with Arthur


Then in the afternoon, Khemry and Yosan took me there too.  And we all had iced lattes.  Mmmmm.

Afternoon iced latte

Not sure what Yosan is doing in this pic...

Had my haircut after work and enjoyed sitting doing nothing while someone fiddled with my hair.  Totally good call for the end of a stressful day.  Hahah.

Got home and cooked up butter chicken for the boys (from the recipe Sally and I got years ago when we did a cooking night) and substituted paneer in mine.  Yum!

Took a pic to lure Mike home from his Meetup session.  That worked.  Hahahah.


Luring Mike home with butter paneer (or chicken for him and Toby)

The cat (Moxley - she is the one we call "the cat" because she is the naughty one) has realised I get up at 5.30am every morning and although her timing is off, she comes and wakes me.  It just so happens she thinks 5am is close to 5.30am.

Sigh.

Her method isn't a lot of fun for me.  She cuddles up to me.  That wakes me slightly.  But then she finds a part of me that is slightly exposed, and bites it.  Ok, it's a gentle nibble kinda bite.  But still, not a lot of fun for a dog person.  This morning it was my upper arm.  And that didn't get me up, so she burrowed under the sheet and found a lower arm to nibble.

Cheeky cat.  Mike loves this and promptly rewards the cat with smooches and tickles.

Great - she is being trained to come in at 5am, poke, bite and prod me for 20 mins, before Mike gives her great affection.

I am never going to win.

I hope my wee sister Shona gets some good news from her tests - she is having issues with her vision again after many years of it being stable.  I hope they find out what is wrong and can address it so it doesn't worsen.

Huge hugs to her.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment