Thursday, February 14, 2019

The Wednesday with sailing - and spin and running

Hi,

OMG - what a day.  Tough at work.  And interspersed with madness from me in terms of activity.  I started with Spin - which is normal.

But I went for a run at lunchtime - and it was so hot.  I think it was a step (or a 1000 steps) too far.  My legs are a little tender even now, as I type a day later.

Walking to sailing

Vege stack

Stone cooked rump steak


Iced latte

Second iced latte
   Then we met Mike and Toby for dinner at The Grand (steakhouse on Courtney) and the boys had hot stones to cook their meat as they like it.  Which they certainly did like.

Toby caught a bus home and Mike and I continued to the sailing night with my work social club.  What a jolly marvellous time we had.  Stunning night for it. 


Mike and I are on the starboard towards the stern

We were out for 1.5 hours and all had a go at steering.  Great fun.  Hardly any wind. 

Eventually got home at  9.30pm and did laundry and fell asleep.  Up for Spin again.

Brekkie with Fran was so good.  And Mike popped in for a coffee too. 

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment