Tuesday, February 19, 2019

The Monday with going home sick in the afternoon

Hi,

Well, that was a dud of a day.  I went home from work at lunchtime to try and recover from some headachy lethargy thingy.  Didn't really improve things though.  I feel the same this morning.  Oh well.


Vlad the Builder (maybe a bit like Bob, actually) found a rotten stud under some rotten weatherboards in the far corner of the house (Toby's room).  It is just a packer (whatever that means - all I know is it is not load bearing, thank goodness) so Vlad has hacked out the rotten part.  Maybe 2m?  And will replace it and then re-board that part.

Moxley chilling

Smudge exploring where only Moxley treads

Rotten stud - but it's just a packer


The cats got to explore out the front door with Mike watching them.  They were so cute as they never see out there much.  And they explore as a unit.  Keeping an eye on each other.

I slept fairly well (but still not sleeping as well as I usually do) and went off to Spin this morning.  Let's see what the day holds.

I know it has a haircut for me at 5pm.  Guess that might be a good thing to do.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment