Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Yesterday was stunning weather.  And I got away with Celia to met Andrew in a glorious iced latte meeting.  Except Celia went against the trend and ordered a normal latte.  Weirdo.

Andrew and me having iced lattes with Celia

Had my last swim lesson from the swim coach after work.  She can see improvement.  She's quite the optimist.  But now I have a 30 mins routine that I can use to try and get more cardio work into my week.  Let's see what happens.  You need to keep me honest.

Got home after Mike and he had the BBQ fired up.  Yummy tea and then I was in bed before I knew it.  And totally asleep by 9.15pm.  The night before was really a broken sleep for me.  Last night was bliss.

Up for Spin this morning.  And got Spin after work with Sreejith.  Oosshh.

Now - I need to find a space to swim in my week.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment