Wednesday, February 13, 2019

The Tuesday with spin after work with Sreejith

Hi,

I did get a coffee with Andrew and we have a plan to do some spot heights in behind Otaki Forks at some point very soon.  We just need to find a free weekend in common.  Yeah - good luck with that.  hahah.  Nah - it should be fine.

Went to Spin after work with Sreejith - and I like that class.  Hard work.  Sreejith's first one in ages - and he owned it!  Oosshh!

Got home fairly quickly - the bus came just as I got to the bus stop.  Lucky because I thought it was still 10 mins away. 

Mike had tea sorted - mostly.  And then he and Toby went to take the dryer to its new owner.  And buy a hose.  Because...  we are decluttering and we already have two. 

Ok - this made our conversation really weird when he got back.  Andrew and I were talking during our coffee catch up about Mike's tendency to buy something when he already has 2 of them.  So I was explaining how this just shows it exactly.  And Mike was saying that we really needed this extra hose.  So we don't have to move it from one tap to another.

Hence the pics of Mike laughing - because I think he was mainly laughing at me and my observations of his behaviour.

Mike was laughing at me

And the perspective was odd from my side of the bed

Iced latte with Andrew

Vlad is making changes!  Woot!


Partial selfie was easier to capture the under-the-stairs work

Today is weird.  Early Spin.  A run at lunch.  And after work I hope to meet Toby and take him for tea before he goes home and Mike and I go sailing.  Yes, sailing.

Well, we are never boring for long, are we?

Have an incredibly great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment