Wednesday, January 23, 2019

The Tuesday with dragon boating and Celia's birthday

Hi,

We had such a great day for dragon boating yesterday - and Celia had a stunner of a day for her birthday.

I managed to get Celia a wee present and hid it in her locker at work.  But turns out she hardly ever uses it - so I had to tell her to check.  Hahahah!

We sang Happy Birthday on the boat - that was cool.  The weather made the sea so choppy we saw two boats capsize when they entered the harbour proper.  So we decided to stay in the lagoon.  Mike and Doro watched for a while.

Afterwards I went back to work to change and Mike and I had dumpings at Dumpling'd.  Mike wasn't overly impressed.  We bumped into someone from the BBQ on the way out the door.  We'd only met her on Saturday and now we see her.  Wellington is small.

Home and I wasn't feeling the best.  I think I have had a migraine for a bit of today.  Had a better sleep though - still not perfect.  And yesterday I woke with a sore neck.  Never had a sore neck in my life.  And this morning it is slightly worse.  Goodness knows what that's all about.

Right.  Time for the day to start in earnest.  Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment