Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The Monday that was my birthday

Hi,

It was my birthday!  And so warm - yet a bit on the soggy side.  I never got rained on.  But it was certainly not a sunny day.


Last week's happy iced latte pic

Cheers!

Mid-expression captured.

Iced latte with Andrew to kick start the day (I was in super early at work).  Then made it through the working day to go to the gym afterwards.  Then back to work to check in on a few things before a shower and dinner out!

My virgin mule @ Dragonfly for my birthday dinner
My present from Mike - but we're not close enough apparently

Closer!

 
That's close enough for the public spot, Angela!

Dragonfly with Sally and Andrew for a scrumptious dinner.  The food was fantastic.  And I got the best presents.  My own compass, maps of the trapping area and artisan chocolate from Whittakers - manufactured from milk lovingly obtained from happy cows grazing the green meadows of New Zealand.  While music played on flutes creates an ambiance that makes the cows even happier to provide the milk for aforementioned artisan product.  Hand-crafted, with lots of care.

Hmmm. 

Anyway - great present.  And then an awesome present from Mike.  A Good Nature A24 with Chirp!

Good Nature A24

How lucky am I?  Thank you so much.  We will single-handedly create a predator free back yard!  This trap will ping my phone when it fires too.


Home to bed!  And now it is my unbirthday!

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment