Wednesday, February 12, 2020

The Tuesday with dragon boat training

Hi,

What a great day - it included two iced coffee meetings so any day where I get that caffeinated up has got to be good.


Machete!

I might have gone again with Kate!

Caught up with Kate from work and wondered why it has been so long.  She is great!

Had PT session after work followed by dragon boating on the still, warm harbour waters.  What a great way to spend my evenings.

Got a lift home with Sreejith.  Made a salad for my tea and Toby got home.  Tessa has an interview Thursday at Maccas.  Woot!  I will go home tonight and give her a practise interview.  :-)

Up early for the group PT session at Frank Kitts Park.  What a stunning morning.  Reminder - we parked the car at Te Papa.  OMG.  This is going to be weird.  What's the bet we forget it is there?

This morning was stunning across the harbour

The moon still looks super to me

 Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment