Friday, February 28, 2020

The Thursday with iced coffee dates

Hi,

Iced latte/coffee might have been the highlight of my day yesterday.  Hahahah.  The morning and late-morning pics show my hair drying over the intervening few hours.

Iced latte with Steph and Mike

Iced coffee @ Arabica with Jo, Rex and Mary

Fun times, eh?

I met Mike on the way home - he had visited the physio about his Achilles.  Not good apparently.  He's been doing the wrong things since it happened on Jan 21.  Now it's time to do the right thing.  And he started last night with some roller action.

The half marathon is now a 10 km walk.  And I think I will join him.

Got home and sorted out chicken schnitzels for the boys.  With mash.  And then it was time for some laundry and bed.

That's how our day pans out.

Have a lovely Friday.  Wellington weekend for us.  Ooosshh.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment