Monday, March 2, 2020

The weekend in Wellington

Hi,

The weekend was fun - all in Wellington.  But we had a few things on, so it felt a bit more productive than just doing nothing at home.
Legs ready for group PT session!

I caught the bus in Saturday morning with Mike.  I went to the group PT session while he went to the gym with Alvin from his work.

That Saturday session is so hard.  1 hour, 6 stations, 4 reps by 2 exercises at each station.  Who invented skipping anyway?  They should be expunged from history for creating such tortuous exercise.  Hahahah!

Mike outlifted Alvin so he was happy.  We met at Joe's Garage for brekkie afterwards.

Joe's for an iced coffee.  How's my hair?

Me rolling my eyes at Mike trying to take a photo


Posing finally


Then home to get changed and ready for Leanne and Matt's BBQ.  The view from their street is amazing.  Chatted to lots of people - met a lot as we left too.  Guess we timed it a bit poorly.

View from Leanne and Matt's street

Friday latte

And... a completely out of sequence pic of my Friday iced latte.  Because... Google.  Actually, I have no clue why it is way down here in the list of pics.

Feet get pampered

Sunday I went to use my voucher from Mike from Christmas and got my feet pampered.  I'll get a pic of the nails all bright and shiny like a fire engine soon.

Just Dance with Toby
 Sunday night saw Mike at work (boo!) and Toby and I enjoying some Just Dance sessions.  Toby videoed me - and I reckon you would be hard pressed to choose between dancing and karaoke which particular skill I am worse at.

Could be dancing, based on what I saw.  I didn't realised the sniggering behind me from Toby was because he was capturing the awkwardness on his iPad.  He sent the vids to Mike on our chat. 

I sent them to Mum and Karen.

They may be sniggering all the way over in Australia now too. 

Monday morning sunrise - can you see Smudge?

A blush of pink in the sunrise
This morning is gorgeous in Wellington.  No wind and a lovely light blush of a sunrise.  Smudge enjoyed it too.


Mike and I put the Good Nature trap out

I checked my trap app - no kills yet.  Mike and I put it out on Saturday.  It's right outside our bedroom window.  We're wondering if we'd actually hear the thing fire if it went off.

First thing I do when I wake up is check my app.

Ooohhhhh.

It's so exciting.

Have an awesome week ahead.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment