Thursday, March 19, 2020

The Wednesday with a few things

Hi,

Started my day catching up with Zaheer - he heard about me leaving through the grapevine and we had a coffee catch up.  He's happy at ANZ.  Yay!

Iced latte with Zaheer


Zaheer looks serious


Had a busy morning and then a more chilled afternoon before I left early to try and avoid crowded buses. 

Toby outside walking Smudge!

Smudge on the leash

Cooked chicken schnitzels for Toby.  He ate all of the three chicken breasts apart from two wee pieces I put on Mike's plate.  And even then, Toby sneakily cut off the ends of Mike's two pieces and gobbled them up too.

Mike got home and barely noticed his nibbled chicken.  Hahah.

Had a good sleep.  Not quite long enough.  Up early for my walk in.

Last day tomorrow.  Wow.  It's all happening.

Workplace next door (Transpower) is closed today for emergency management.  I guess they are all practising working from home.

Gym was so, so quiet this morning.  Yep - it's all happening.  Changing from hour to hour.

Have a good day.  Stay alert on that social distancing.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment