Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Tuesday with dragon boat training

Hi,

It was hard work to get out of the house this morning in the rain and head into town for the group PT session.

But I did it!

Post group PT session

My arms are quite tuckered out from yesterday's efforts (bench and dragon boat training) on top of this morning's session.  Plus, I do have the last training in the boat tonight.  Quite late too - 6.30pm start for 7 - 8pm on the water.

Thursday morning latte

And a selfie.  Andrew looks like Aidan a bit here

As I hadn't seen Andrew for a bit, we squashed in a coffee catch up.  Yay.  I had none yesterday.  That's what happens.

Anyway, we were almost done when Dot came in looking for a light brekkie.  How cool was that?  We chatted away to her for a bit.  She is down for work and has a session somewhere in the Majestic building.

Headed off to work, and typing with T-Rex arms (that's how it feels).

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment