Friday, March 20, 2020

The Thursday with not a lot and the Friday with my last day

Hi,

 Well, I did my last Stuff quiz as work colleagues with Sally on Thursday.  We had lunch and wandered through the city art gallery.  She's my cultural attache.  :-)

Thank you for everything, Sally.

Iced latte on purple shirt Thursday

Swarf.  As art.

Sally and me with a faceless astronaut

Faceless astronaut faces Maori security guard.  Intriguing.

Got home and found out Toby has some crazy drama rehearsal schedule.  So he was in town and hungry.  And Mike was in town and hungry.  They went to Maccas together.  :-)

Mike packed for the weekend when he got home.  But I couldn't face it.  And I had to pack for my last day anyway.  Gym.  Someone asked me to wear a dress for my last day.

OMG.

I said yes.

I am an idiot.  And may back out of that foolishness.

Anyway.  Last day for me at work today.  The world is in chaos.  Nothing to do with me changing jobs.  All to do with pandemics.  I might start work in my new job - from home. 

Anyway - have a brilliant weekend.  We're off to Martinborough.  Janine is joining us but staying elsewhere.  Celia and James are staying Saturday night with us.

Cycling.  Eating.  Maybe even astronomy.

Love you lots.

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment