Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Tuesday with a few things

Hi,

Bit of a family iced coffee day yesterday.  Woot!

Filthy lens on my phone

When I QA'd my photo Josh took @ Machete, it looked like it had gone through a Vaseline filter.  So I cleaned it and took Andrew's pic to prove it was better.

Cleaned it and now I can see Andrew

And in a huge surprise, Iona was briefly in town and it coincided with a free slot in my day.  Met her off her train at Thunderbird Cafe on Featherston.  And after a quick iced latte for me, she caught the airport bus.

Thunderbird Cafe with...

Iona!  What a surprise!  Yay!

Went to PT session and did squats in the cage.  Killed my legs.  Had fun negotiating stairs for a bit.  Needed to hold on to handles a lot more than usual.  Hahah.

Home.  Leftovers for Toby (who was shattered after drama rehearsals) and bed.  Mike got home and had a catastrophe with smashed eggs through his gym bag.  Lots of cursing and cleaning coming from the kitchen.

But I think he rescued it.

Up early for group PT.  So hard!  I ran from the bus because no Mike or Brendon.  Got there just as their warm up ended.

Let the day commence.

Have a good one.  Stay safe from viruses.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment