Friday, February 21, 2020

The Thursday with Toby sick

Hi,

 What a day, eh?  But at least I restricted my intake of caffeine to my morning iced latte with Andrew.

Iced latte morning goodness


Home to sort out wee Toby who was home sick.  Cooked him fish (baked in oven) and mash.  Two of his favourites. Mike also loved it!  #parentwinning  #spousewinningtoo

Hahahah!

Went to bed early and had a decent sleep.  Warm though.  Yet when I woke up to head to work - rain!  What???

Weekend looks good.  Group PT session tomorrow.  Out in the Park is on so Mike and I will try to go to that.  Work BBQ from midday for a bit.  Sunday I have organised a bike ride to Pencarrow head with a bunch of women from work.  "Organised" is a bit strong.  Okay - I just emailed people.  Hahahah.  Hope the weather holds out!

Enjoy your Friday.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment