Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The Tuesday with some news

Hi,

Happy birthday to Col and Carolin today.  Yay!

Tuesday was interesting for a few reasons.  I resigned from my current job for a start.  Huge news, i guess.  It's been almost 9 years.

Start elsewhere on April 1st.  Oosshh!

Had dragon boat training in gorgeous conditions - shouted at some people in the boat because they weren't trying hard enough.  And they seem to think they don't need to.  I will blame the high emotions of the day on that.

Wednesday morning sunrise over Wellington harbour

Me as foreground

Up early to head in for the group PT session.  Brendan came with me.  Mike did not.

Group PT session

Tuesday iced latte

Told the team today about resigning.  That was tough because my team is so lovely.  They are in safe hands now and are so good they can keep doing what they do best.

Let's tackle the next challenge, eh?

More training in the boat tonight.  I hope they don't throw me overboard as retaliation for telling some of them that they couldn't sing and paddle at the same time.  :-)

If there is a blog entry tomorrow, you know I made it back to shore.  Hahah.

Have a good day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment