Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The Tuesday with dragon boat training in windy conditions

Hi,

Met up with Sarah at lunch yesterday and saw Ryan for the first time in ages.  He's changed so much since the last time we saw him - I guess neither him nor Toby are wee boys anymore.

Cheers!

Industrial fans to cope with Wellington's humidity and heat

At lunch, a work colleague came with me and Mike (Yasmin) to meet Sarah's acquaintance who is a recent immigrant and looking for IT work.  We chatted away for a while.

After work, I rushed from a client meeting to the dragon boat training session.  Got changed there and due to the conditions, Jacob had us in the lagoon only.  Even so, it was so gusty that it was often hard work.

Sreejith drove me home - and it was his birthday too!  Hahah.  Mike gave him an almost full bottle of wine when he dropped me home because it is dry February.

:-)

Great fun!

Holiday tomorrow.  Mike and Toby (and Tessa) are on the 2am ferry tomorrow morning for a road trip to Wanaka.  Mike is starting the Wanaka house update project.  Sadly overdue.

I am off to a marae tomorrow after my PT session at 6.30am.  Quentin said yes to that madness on a holiday!

Then a 4 day break.  Got Friday off.

Have a great long weekend!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment