Friday, April 24, 2020

The Friday with work on the horizon and a weekend looming

Hi,

We had another quiz online last night.  The Gee Whiz Quiz.  Last week they had over a 1000 punters.  Mike is in a team with Janine, Daniel, Ana and Allyson.  I tagged along.  I was so tired I thought I would stick around for the geography round only (first round).

I got sucked in.  I just love quizzes.

We did okay.  I think the worst round was Food & Drink where we got 6/10.  The rest were 8 or 9 out of 10.

Got to bed late for me.  10pm.  And then I imagined myself just lying there, not sleeping.  But I actually think I fell asleep pretty fast.

Mike found all his old phones

I made sushi.  Toby was so happy


Friday!  Yay!  I made home made iced latte. This might have been the best so far.  :-p 

Home made iced latte - so pretty

Mmmmm
A full day of work to get through.  Then a long weekend.  Up early tomorrow for the dawn service.  At our letterbox.  So, by far the easiest commute for a dawn service I have ever had.  Even in Melbourne where we lived a block from the war memorial wasn't as easy as this year.

Got a few tasks to get through this weekend.  I need to lux and tidy.  Washing.  And if it is nice, I want to wash the outside of the house.  And windows.

Woot!

Have an awesome weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment