Friday, April 17, 2020

The Thursday with so many days in the rahui

Hi,

So Thursday was busy.  The day flew by "at work".  I am not sure if it was truly frantic or I am still learning the ropes.  But I was busy.

Moxley enjoyed the packing box Mike got out for the recycling glass.  There is only normal rubbish pick ups at the moment so we are keeping our recycling for when that starts up again.  We have eventually filled up our glass recycling container.  It's mostly ginger beer bottles!  Honest!

Moxley playing with the packing box

Yay for it being Friday.  Mike got me out of bed and I ran this morning while he went for a walk.  This is working well for us.  Back in time for my PT session with Quentin.  Arms day.  And it was so hard.

Wild eyed staring iced latte
 Made the now famous Gilbert Iced Latte and enjoyed it.  We've moved to Havana beans and Mike has decided he likes the beans from Vanuatu better.  He's got used to the punch, I think.

Right.  Friday.  Phew.  Let's get stuck in.  Weekend looms.  A few jobs to do, but really, I think a bit of power reading is called for.

Have a wonderful weekend.  It's Vince's birthday on Sunday.  Happy birthday to him.  And early next week is Michael's birthday.  My April nephews!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment