Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The Monday with no coffee

Hi,

As NZ hits day 13 of the Rāhui today (Tuesday 7th), we in our Gilbert Bubble are already in day 15.

What colour is your coffee?

I basically took no photos yesterday.  Mainly because I have no iced lattes, I suspect.  I think today I will head into the kitchen and try the Celia Special.  See if that works for me.  And take a pic just so tomorrow's blog is not as dull as dull can be.

But I did see a good tweet that had colours of coffee displayed.  Mike is a #1 or if he is having a cappuccino maybe #4.  I suspect I am a #5.  Hahah.  And it has to be cold!  :-p

Even I have to admit that #8 is probably someone that absolutely hates coffee.

Toby walked to Countdown yesterday afternoon and the queue was most of the way back out of the carpark (of people, safely 2m apart).  He queued for 15 mins then gave up and walked back home.

Cooked tea.  Chicken satay sticks for the boys.  And the leftover macaroni from the night before.  Got a lunch session with Wally lined up to say hi to their family.  Looking forward to that.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment