Wednesday, April 8, 2020

The Tuesday (yesterday) with video chats

Hi,

Tuesday saw Mike starting at Z fulltime as a permie.  We're very happy about that.  His colleagues were so excited to see him appearing in meetings again.


Iced latte date with Wally
 Highlights of yesterday were video chats with faraway friends. Firstly the Sampson clan.  So good to see them - and their three cats.  I had an iced latte with Wally.  :-)  Mine wasn't as good as the one he made me at Ruapehu last time we were all up there.  But it was good to chat to them all, regardless.


Wally always has my back.  :-)
And secondly with Raam, a guide from Nepal. They are locked down too, in a small house. But their neighbour has a huge vege garden in a vacant lot and is selling them nice local veges. Nepal is doing ok with only a handful of cases - but their huge open border with India is a worry for them.

Moxley exploring the new groceries in the pantry
Mike headed out around 3pm and accidentally overshot the supermarket a bit and had to stop to pick up something that fell out of our work front door.  Keyboard and mouse for me, and a package from the courier for him - someone threw them out at him.  And then realised his navigation mistake and drove back to the supermarket to get our groceries.  It's making my working at home easier.

I made tea - chicken schnitzel by request.  And then we chilled before bed.

And that is how most days go.

Weather is colder now.  And with daylight savings ending last Sunday morning, it is now dark at 6pm.

Oh well.  All good for keeping us indoors.

This morning (Wed) is day 16 for us.  And I had an arms session with Quentin and our new resistance bands.  I can barely type.  I want you to imagine me as a helpless T-Rex typing about now.  :-p

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment