Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The Tuesday that was like a Monday

Hi,

Day whatever of the rahui.  Losing count now.  Must be 21 days for the official one, and 23 days for our house.  One more week of the initial level 4 left.  Govt says they will make a call soon about how it will look for level 3.

Mike made fruitless hot cross bun loaf for lunch.  And it was unbelievably good.  Wow!



Fruitless hot cross bun loaf - Mike nailed it!

Safe distancing in New Jersey
I laughed to see the official social distancing effort from New Jersey.  Awesome!

Yesterday was cold - and this morning (Wednesday) is also cold.  Mike and I start with the heater on in the morning under our desk.  When it is sunny, I get sunshine into my window which is nice.  But right now, as I sit here in meetings, I am quite freezing.

Toby starts school today (Wednesday).  So last night after tea we sorted out his desk for school work.  Got his timetable sorted.  Got his whiteboard working.  Propped up his desk with some 4x2 to make it a better height.

Mike made the yummiest thing from the back of the pantry ever.  Red Thai curry.  He did chicken for himself and Toby.  And I got paneer.  Wow.  So good.  He cooked in the rice - and it was a delicious comfort food sludge of veges and paneer.  Can I have that again?

This morning (Wed), Mike and I had our PT session with Quentin.  After mine was done and I was all showered, I walked back into the lounge to see this!

No, this is not what you're thinking!!!

It looked so dodgy I had to take a pic.  Hahah.  I did this last week with Quentin - fortunately no photographic evidence exists of my attempt at this.

Nailed the iced latte this morning

And got the iced latte nailed.  Two in a row that taste ok.  I just hope Machete comes back after this rahui and I can have theirs from time to time. Missing it big time!

Have a great day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment