Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Worked from home yesterday.  Actually had less meetings than usual and managed to get other work done.  #winning

Home made iced latte

Moxley finds the only sunny spot

The cats were happy I was home.  Moxley lay down in the study in the only patch of sunlight there was - right behind the door.  After she'd shut Smudge out and then teased her through the gap under the door.  Cheeky cat!

Cats quite close to each other

Drove down and went to the gym after work - met Mike there.  He lifted while I went to Spin.  Had a new instructor who was filling in for someone.  Frank.  He was great!  Bring back Frank, I say.

No need to buy Yakult anymore

We popped into the supermarket on the way home to get a few things.  As we went down the chiller aisle, Mike and I both automatically reached for the Yakult.  And both realised we no longer need to buy it.  The supermarket marketing team will be puzzling over the down trend in sales of Yakult in Wellington now.

Home and I made some dinner for myself.  Mike had eaten before gym but ended up snacking a bit and maybe relaxed with a beer.  I fell into bed and wasn't too long before sleep claimed us both.

Up to a rainy day.  Bussed in.  Bought tickets to Blenheim for Saturday May 8 while I was on the bus.  Going to "work from home" from the 10th to 12th and then home early on Thursday morning for work in the office.  Yay!

Have an amazing day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment