Thursday, April 15, 2021

The Wednesday with dinner out with friends

 Hi,

I certainly got enough iced lattes in my life yesterday - woot!  Not sure if my colleagues would be as pleased though.  <smirk>

Photo bombed by Mike

I did get away to meet Jo and Rex and heard about their news.  Their house is going well - half a roof on.  They are not sure of the final date as yet.  Fingers crossed it is before Christmas.

Rex also has a new job - good on him.

Oh hello Jo and Rex!

Then busy at work before meeting Celia and grabbing a scooter and heading to Capitol to have dinner.  Capitol always does a great meal.  I had the mozzarella and basil ravioli - and it was so good.  But it is all about the soft centred chocolate pudding there - and it was good.

Dinner @ Capitol

We chatted so much - and Mike said afterward he absolutely loved it.  We talked and talked and before I knew it, it was 2040 and well after my going-to-home-and-bed time.

Mike and I said goodbye, Celia took our friend home while we walked to Clifton Tce and drove home.  Fell into bed and had a great sleep.

Up for PT session.  Dead lifts for me. A full hour for Mike. He had had a stressful morning for no reason other than it was morning. I think it was good for him.

Working from home today because the cleaners and the cats do not mix well.  Hahahah.  And I need to drive in and collect Mike for Occasional Brewer after work.  This will be interesting.  Never done that before.

Have an awesome day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment