Friday, April 23, 2021

The Thursday with working from home and then games night at work

 Hi,

I worked from home on Thursday.  To keep an eye on the cats.  They always want to get out and check out the cleaners when I lock them into the study with me.  Moxley managed to open the bathroom door and go explore while I was on a call.  I heard her meow from my desk and hurtled away to find her and bring her back. 

Cats collude to see off an interloper

I want into the bathroom!

Smudge being a model

After the cleaners had left, the cats had the run of the house again.  And they were both on the windowsill in our old room.  Which I thought was weird.  But it turns out they were both seeing off a cat.  He was lurking just outside the window.  Hahah

Singstar!


After work I drove in and enjoyed the games night at work.  Chris brought in Singstar and for most of the evening it was dominated by the team I am in.  We all seem to enjoy a bit of singing.

We went over to Rosies for a drink afterwards and then I took Chris home in the car while Mike and Andrew went out for a pub crawl with other friends.

Slept okay.  Woken up by Mike though.  Possibly he was exhibiting flu like symptoms.  (Remember the plan we discussed last week regarding flu like symptoms?)

Up for porridge and a walk into work.  Bus strike in Wellington today.  Turns out the new workplace is exactly 4km door to door.  51 mins later - ensconced at my desk.

Long weekend coming.  ANZAC Day - and Monday is the observed day.  But we will go to the dawn service on Sunday at the war memorial as usual.  Last year was the letterbox dawn service.  That was special.  But I am looking forward to the dawn service in town.

Friday morning iced latte with Maureen



Hope your weekend is superb.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment