Thursday, April 22, 2021

The Wednesday with a lunch with Sally and a lovely walk home

 Hi,

Spin was a good way to start my Wednesday.  Woot!  Also got an iced latte at work which was superb and then had an iced latte date with Callan.

Spin start to the day

Work iced latte - Mmmmm.

Lovely Mojo iced latte

Cheers!

By the time I got to lunch with Sally from my last work, I figured I was caffeinated enough.  Stuck to water.  Had a good catch up with Sally.  Heard about her adventures - both at work and in life in general.  I hope it isn't as long between lunch dates with her next time.  Mike came too and enjoyed the conversation.  I do like Arabica - it seems consistently good.

Walked home with Mike (via the chemist to pick up his inhalers) and enjoyed that.  Was a bit leisurely - but all good.  Mike made tea and we chilled out.  Mike signed us both up for Noom.  OMG - what have I done?  Let's see if I can drink the kool-aid.  I am on a free 2 week trial.  Hahah.  Mike is committed for a year (but he did get that super cheap).

Slept okay - after an aborted attempt to stop reading and turn out my light.  Had to read again for a bit and the second time worked a treat.  But I was up 30 mins before the alarm.  Goodness.

Off to the gym - boxing.  And Mike dropped our retro TV off at work because it is game night and SingStar on someone's PS2 is not compatible with the modern TVs.  Needs a 3 plug RCA cable.  And because we don't watch TV - we have old ones kicking around.

WFH today.  Looking out for the cats as the cleaners come today.

Take care.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment