Tuesday, April 20, 2021

The Monday that feels like it should have been a Wednesday

 Hi,

Yesterday ended up with scones at Pravda - and their cheese scones are pretty good.  Barb and Juliet have got a scone mission underway.  I am in for some covert missions and this was a good sortie.

I also had an iced latte there - and I asked for oat milk.  Their coffee was not as strong as Mojo and I think it tasted more like porridge than Mojo did.  But it was ok.

Pravda - but I can't comment truly on their iced latte.  I tried oat milk again and it changes it completely.


Went to Spin after work and it was a little tough.  Mike came to the gym too and did some stretches and lifting.  He left earlier than me to get fish n chips from Starfish for us to have with Wally while Lesley was at a whisky tasting event.

We certainly enjoyed the food.  I got a corn fritter and it was easily the best corn fritter I have had at a chippie.

Fish n chip night with this man

Polished that off

Wally dropped us home - which was lovely.  Mike got the rubbish ready for Tuesday morning.  And we fell into bed.

I woke in the night with stabbing pain in my toes.  The cheeky cat had taken a swipe at my toes!  She only does that to Mike.  My feet never hang out the bottom.  I reckon she crept up under the duvet to find my feet.

Off to the gym.  Was going to be bench but their were no free bench areas.  So Quentin killed my pecs in other ways.  I an typing like a T-Rex now.  Feebly.

At work now.  Feels like I have been at work for 2 days easily.  But no.  Just one Monday that was interminable.  Stretching into Tuesday.  

I need an iced latte.  Hahah.

Have an awesome day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment