Tuesday, June 1, 2021

The Monday at work

 Hi,

Mike and I bussed home yesterday in the drizzly rain.  It was still raining hard off and on through the evening.  We have no food in the house so it was a scrambled eggs dinner.  Hahahah.

Attention!  Give it to me!

Dark eyes of a predator

We went to bed early and I had a sore throat.  So when I woke I checked in with it.  Yep.  Still sore.  So I am working from home today to see what happens with it.

Not sure if it will go away or get worse.  Who knows?

Anyway.  Rainy here still - but down south is bad.  Their rain has eased but even the bridge across the Ashburton river is closed as they are concerned about its integrity.

Oh dear.

I will drive in to collect Mike from the supermarket after work as he will pop in to get some food for us.  Hahah.  Good.

Have a good day.  Stay warm and dry - especially down south.

Love,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment