Friday, June 18, 2021

The Thursday with a hamper coming from my parents for Mike

 Hi,

It was good to go for a walk at lunch time to meet Andrew for lunch.  After working so close to his workplace for ages, it has been much harder to catch up for a semi regular iced latte with him.  The distance - and his crazy workload.  Maybe the latter rather than the former.  Anyway - we got to the cafe at the same time and got the toasted sandwiches and chatted away.  Good walk back to work too.  So if I need a break from the office and Andrew has the time - it is not a bad idea to wander up to Sally and Andrew's end of town.

The working day was tough and I decided a lot of my stress was due to a lack of exercise.  My cold had meant the chance of a decent cardio workout was diminished.  Off to Spin I went after work.

Iced latte with Andrew for lunch

It was a 30 min class - so good for my first one for a bit.  Not too busy in there - maybe 15 punters.  Nice.
And then I decided to walk home.  Even though it was lightly raining.  As I walked it did get a bit heavier.  Oops.  But by the time I got home, it had lightened up again.

Spin for Sanity

Found the courier had delivered Mike's hamper from my parents.  It was amazing.  Two boxes of goodies.  

Birthday hamper

Happy

Wow!  It looks amazing.

Off to bed and Mike answered his birthday social media notifications.  Took a while!  Had a good sleep and up in time to catch the neighbour driving into work.  So we got a lift.  Woot!

Morning iced latte snuggles

There are dribbles on my saucer

Careful with the dribbles

Weekend is here (soon!).  No boot camp tomorrow.   But we will be up to finish the car port painting.  And I need to prep for the race on Sunday.  Snacks.  Gear.  Bike.  Clothes.  All that.  Oosshh!

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment