Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The Tuesday with working from home

 Hi,

Turns out I forgot to blog yesterday.  But only one of my loyal readers actually asked about it.  So, now I know my loyal readership is exactly one person.

Thank you Roz.  :-p  This is dedicated to you.

Bwhahahah.

I guess I was so excited that Toby and Tessa were due to visit (and Mike was also flying back from his trip) that I forgot to blog.  I kept an eye on the weather here (for flights arriving) and the two places down south where the flights were departing.

Toby's flight was delayed 30 mins.  But not bad considering.

Tuesday home made iced latte

Made bread for Toby and Tessa for their lunch

Sleety snow on the furniture

Cats wait for Toby and Tessa with me

They arrived safely just after midday and ubered here through the freezing rain.  The cats were just as excited as me and peered out the door to see what was happening.

The cats knew Toby.  Smudge was skittish - but definitely allowed a pat or two.  It was nice to see.  They tucked into soup and fresh bread and I went back to work downstairs.

Back in our old room with two cats!

We headed to Bin44 to meet Mike and David (Tessa's dad) after work and enjoyed dinner there.  Mike got there nice and early with his suitcase.

Ate lots.  Chatted lots.  Saw Roanne there.  Headed home in the car.  Snuggled into bed in our old room.  It was far easier to move us back as we haven't really moved into Toby's old room.  We just sleep there.

Hahah.

Up for a bus into work for the first time in a week or so.

Chatting to colleagues like I have been on a desert island for a year.  Hahah.

Right.  There you go.  A blog post just for you, Roz.

Lots of love,

Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment