Thursday, July 1, 2021

The Wednesday with not a lot of Toby

 Hi,

Well, one day of Toby and he was off with his mates.  Hahah.  Toby who?  Anyway, I got home after work and ate some leftover pizza.  No one was home.  Toby and Tessa were out and Tessa had plans to stay with her Dad.

I finally left at 8pm to go grocery shopping.  It was so late.  What was I thinking, delaying it till then?  Anyway, when I finished, I texted Andrew, in case he wanted a lift home.  But surely he was home already?  No.  He was just finishing some after work meeting thing.  So I took him home and caught up with him.  Yep - he is busy.  Next question?   Hahah.

Home to unload groceries and hang out the wash.  I guess I was a tiny bit productive.

Mike got home late after a good catch up with Josh.  We heard all about his news.  Well, Mike did.  Then when Mike got home, I heard it all.  Mike was very happy finally catching up with Josh.

Had a hopeless sleep.  The cats were both lying on my side of the bed.  I reckon it broke my sleep.

Serious home made iced latte pic

Changing the walls at work.  I am sure I can see Boba Fett

Cat magnet

Today sees a busy day at work. Apparently I am on a "speed dating" panel for a new programme of work.  Hoping like mad the other leads are way more interesting than me as a date.  Not super keen on this idea.  But - work makes you do things out of your comfort zone.

More grocery shopping needed tonight.  And Friday night will be cooking night for Saturday.  Hahah.

Have a great Thursday.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment