Thursday, July 22, 2021

The Wednesday with work

 Hi,

Wednesday was a busy day at work.  Lots of meetings.  I did get a team lunch in in the work cafe though.  Good to catch up with my colleagues in my team.  We spend so much time in our cross functional teams that it is always good to touch base with them.

We talked a lot about the flats we had as students.  I think I did quite well in that regard, listening to them all.  :-)

As work wound down, we had an issue that meant we stayed a bit longer to provide support as needed.  It is sometimes a bit tough in the digital space when things that should just work, do not.  :-(  But it seemed to finally get sorted and I headed home in a shared Uber with Ange.

Made some soup when I got home.  Fed the cats.  Went to bed and lay out on my nuclear electric blanket.  Hahah.

Mike got home not too long after me.  Went to sleep pretty fast.  For some reason we both woke at 4.30am. The rain was hosing down.  The cats were frisky.  Mike was chatting to Jo in the UK.  Humans were awake. Cats were awake.  Chaos.

I did get another hour's sleep before my alarm went off.  Online PT session this morning and into early meetings.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,

Angela





No comments:

Post a Comment