Tuesday, July 27, 2021

The Monday with work

 Hi,

There seems to be a lot of iced latte in this post.  Ohhhh.

Got an early morning bagel/iced latte in with Roanne and Juliet.  This involved Juliet giving photo taking advice to Roanne.

From above is where it is at.  



Roanne taking photos of iced lattes

Roanne following advice from Juliet on better photos of iced lattes

I also got away mid-morning with Kirsty for our iced latte date.  That has been a long time coming.  Anticipation is great!

Iced latte with Kirsty

Busy day at work (luckily I was caffeinated up to my eyeballs, eh?) but I did get away early (I was brain dead) to catch the 13 home.  Mike headed out to try a run in the park when I got home.  I made tea.  

We chatted to Toby on a video call.  That was so nice.  I miss him.  I watched the men's mountain biking in the Olympics.  That was epic.

Into bed quite early.  Slept okay but I did dream about being in workshops.  What does that tell you?  Hahahah.

Up for gym with Quentin.  Leg day.  :-o

Roanne following advice still for iced latte pics from above

Another early night tonight would be good.  8am meetings are messing with my blogging schedule.  Am I right, Roz?  Hahahah.

Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment