Friday, July 23, 2021

The Thursday with work

 Hi,

I was working from home again as it was the cleaners day to come and they need supervision when it comes to that ninja cat Moxley.  Hahah.  Or is it Moxley that needs the supervision?  Anyway, I kept both cats in with me.  Although at one stage I could not find Smudge.  That room is not very big!  But once the cleaners left, she crawled out of whatever tiny space she had wedged herself in.  And made herself right at home on the desk next to me.


Picture purrfect cat



Home made iced latte

Lounging around
Finished work and commuted up the stairs to make some tea and wait for Mike to get home.  I was in bed by the time he finished his "Snowlovers Thursday tipple", organising snow trips with meetup people. He asked for a lift home from the supermarket but I said no as I was in bed already.  But I should have because it was raining and no buses and no Uber.  So he walked home in the rain.

Poor Mike.

He came to bed and was asleep in no time at all.  Up for bus in and a day at work.  Looks like the weather might be coming right - just in time for the weekend.  We have the second Dirt Duathlon on Sunday.  Oosshh!

Have an awesome weekend.  Bring that good stuff on.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment