Tuesday, July 6, 2021

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

It was so cold at work yesterday that I never took an iced latte pic.  Because I had a hot chocolate instead.  That is how cold it was.

So - Monday came and went in a sea of work.  With no pics to show for it.

Sunrise

Panorama of the harbour Tuesday morning

But things did happen.  I got a haircut at midday with Sarah (haven't had a haircut since Jan 2020) and even got a wee undercut at the nape of my neck.  You can't tell.  I used to have it way back in Muswell Hill days with my bob back then.

Work was busy.  And afterwards I went to the dental hygienist.  Got my teeth back into shape with much chipping off of tartar.  Or something.  But - all good.  And now I am smiling everywhere I go.  You need to show off your teeth after you have sacrificed so much for them.

I love the dentist.

I blame my mother. She loves dentists too.

Off home and Mike had cooked tea with Toby.  Chicken schnitzels for them and leftovers for me.  Mmmm.

Fell into bed and I had a great sleep.  But I still feel sleepy.  Not sure why.  Up for PT session - paused bench.  I did one rep of 40kg.  Then back to paused bench at 35kg.

Busy day today at work.  Last day of Toby and Tessa here.  I will miss them.  But it has been busy since they came up.  I hope they enjoyed it.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment