Friday, July 16, 2021

The Thursday with working from home

 Hi,

Whenever I work from home, I only seem to get pictures of the cats.  A lot of pictures of the cats.  Hahahah.


Moxley on the chair next to me

Smudge next to the heater

Both stretched out luxuriating in the heat

Toe beans

After work I got pinned by Moxley to the couch.  Mike had stayed at work for a work function and then headed to the Michael Fowler centre afterwards to protest for trans rights.  A SUFW conference was taking place inside and the council had said yes to it, but also lit up the building in trans colours.  And a fair sized group of protesters had gathered outside.  Mike included.

Pinned

Got home to find Ange's birthday present for Mike had arrived and I hadn't heard.  In my defence it is super windy which masks any noises.  The house is creaking in the wind and there are bangs and knocks all the time.

Thanks Ange

Went to bed nice and early.  Up for an iced latte catch up with Andrew ahead of his day.  

Friday morning iced latte with Andrew

Weekend looms large.  The weather is really rather awful so not a lot of outdoor stuff is likely.  Boot camp tomorrow (my right leg is sore so I may be restricted in what I can do).  Dinner out with friends tomorrow night.

Hoping Aussie gets some good news in terms of their covid numbers.  Lockdown from last night for Melbourne.  Sydney still in one and cases climbing.  :-(  Good luck, you all over the ditch.  Hope we are careful and can keep it out and get more vaccinations done.

Have a good day.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment