Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The Tuesday with lots of work

 Hi,

My day yesterday was hard yakka.  But - there you go.  I did have a workshop at work to help me be a Rainbow ally.  That was cool.  Nice and interactive.  Turns out the facilitator from Rainbow Tick is a good friend of Iona and Col's.  Funny.


Moon and Venus last night


Went home with Ange and Barb as Ange had the car in town.  Made it a lovely commute home - thanks Ange.

Enjoyed the moon and Venus close together in the night sky.  My camera couldn't really cope with it - but it was beautiful to see.

Got tea ready and when Mike said he was close, I assembled it.  Mmmm.  Yay for Buddha bowls.

I was so cold at home that I convinced Mike he needed a bath.  He had pulled his calf while out running after work.  Oops.  I don't think the bath helped that much - but it made me warm and very mellow.  Job done!


Iced latte - with no ice.  Hahah

Up for work and in on the bus.  Brr - it was cold.  Stopped off for an iced latte at Ugly Bagels and they had no ice.  My crestfallen face must have tugged at the person's heartstrings as she suggested an iced latte - with just cold milk.  I said yes.  Hahahah.  And it is okay, readers!

My day stretches long.  Looks a long way off from this side of the day.  Might need more iced latte before the morning ends.

Have a fantastic day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment