Wednesday, July 7, 2021

The Tuesday with Toby's last full day in Wellington

 Hi,

Big day at work - but I did get an iced latte at work before the bulk of my meetings.  Mike was also in the queue for the barista at the same time so he took the pics of me and Theresa.


Mike in selfie mode

Taking an iced latte pic - with no feet

You missed my feet?  Here!


You missed Theresa's feet?  Here!


Anyway - busy at work.  I took an Uber home with Ange and found Toby there.  He was chilling in his (our) room.  He asked for spag bol - so I made that for him.  He said it tasted like the spag bol I usually make.  Which was good because there were no onions (well, I used a red onion) and no tomato paste.  He scoffed the lot down.

Mike now has Bolognese sauce to eat over the next few nights.  :-)

We packed snow chains into a carton and added his clothes to it.  He now has a checked box and carry on.  Woot!

Went to bed and had a slightly restless sleep.  Up for a ride in and a goodbye outside work as Mike continued to the airport with Toby.  He'll meet Tessa there and they'll be in Chc by 10.00am.

I will miss him.  We all just slotted back into a routine - which was kinda nice.

Have a lovely day.  Stay warm in NZ because there is another polar blast coming from the south.  Brrr.  Toby might see snow in Chc.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment