Tuesday, July 13, 2021

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Quite a busy, stressful day at work.  It had highlights - which revolved around eating or exercise.  Hahahah.

Ugly bagel with Roanne

Early iced latte date with Roanne - that was a good way to start the day.  Also had lunch with Barb at TJ - I do like the poke bowl with teriyaki tofu.


Work needed a selfie with my licence

After work I wandered to the gym for a quick 30 min spin session.  And then walked back to meet Barb at the cenotaph as she had also just finished a 30 min spin class.  We walked up to Northland together - she showed me the military track up to Northland school.  I must take Mike home that way.

Got home at 1915 and Mike had tea ready to go.  Buddha bowl.  Delicious.

Mmmm - lovely dinner

I was freezing so I jumped into bed pretty fast - with the electric blanket on a nuclear setting.  It was like being grilled.  I'd have to move to avoid getting cooked too much in one spot.  :-p

Slept okay - although when I woke up I had a text from Mike at 3.17am telling me about his dream.  :-o

In for PT session on the bus.  And made it to work ahead of a freezing cold downpour.  It is 2C this morning here.  Brrrr.

Have an awesome day.
Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment