Tuesday, June 22, 2021

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Well, looking at my photos I can see I had no iced lattes yesterday.  That might explain a lot.  Hahahah.  As I mentioned yesterday the heating at work was off - and the air con was blowing out freezing cold air.  This meant I was freezing until about midday when I rushed off to buy an emergency scone.  Hahah.

French version of a cheese scone

Juliet joined me and we tried La Cloche's version.  Choux-like and cheesey.  Yep - it was good.  Nowhere as dense as a scone.  But a good thing, when all is said and done.

Headed home with Ange after work - always nice to get a lift home with her.  Especially when the weather is pants.  Cold.  Wet.  Slightly windy.  They forecast strong winds - but I never noticed.

Home for tea and a few things before falling into bed.  Slept well (might be still due to the exercise on Sunday!).  Up for gym and deadlifts this morning.  Followed by leg press.  Oosshh!

Have a good one.  Good luck with exams, Toby.  Study hard, stay focussed.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment