Friday, June 11, 2021

The Thursday with not much for me

 Hi,


Mike had his snow lovers meetup after work but before that he asked me to have a quick dinner at Honey Badger.  Certainly happy to do that.  My burger was quite nice (hemp patty) with a bit of spice to it.


Spontaneous beer with Mike after work

I jumped on a bus and headed home and fell into Netflix (which hardly ever happens - but there you go!).  Mike stayed out for ages because it turns out there are a lot of keen skiers ready for the snow.

Slept well and up to stuff warm clothes into my bag as I am meeting Elly to watch the rugby after work.  7pm kick off.

The weekend is just ahead.  We hope to work on the carport.  No - that is not deja vu.  I have said that many times.  Let's see if we can actually get it sorted.

Have a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment