Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Wednesday with a run after work with Callan

 Hi,

Happy birthday.

Busy days - but at least I got away from the office for a team lunch.  It was a sad reason - to say goodbye to Harriet as she moves onto a role elsewhere.  She's such a wonderful person.  She would always say what I was wrestling with internally - trying to figure out how to word it.  I hope she is super successful with what she does next.

Team lunch to say goodbye to Harriet

After work I went for a run with Callan.  Good on him for inspiring me to get out there.  The evening was beautiful and still.  It was my fastest 5km in a long time.  So I am getting there despite having to stop to blow my nose in the cold.  Hahahah.

We met Mike and Craig at the pub after our run.  Had a drink and a bowl of chips - then Mike and I bussed home.

Off to bed and up for squats in the gym with Quentin.  Off to work and a coffee with Maureen.

Iced latte start to my day with Maureen

Another busy day at work.  Have a good one wherever you are.
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment