Monday, November 21, 2022

The Sunday back from our Milford Routeburn Queenstown adventure

 Hi,

Yes - we are back at home after the most amazing few weeks away. It was so good it feels like we have been away for a month!

Our house did not do so well in our absence. The hot water cylinder only has one job. Keep water hot. And we have tepid water only. I am going to have to wait for a bit before I brave the cool shower. Mike thinks the element has gone!

The cats are good. But very needy! Moxley is noisy. Running around the house, crying for attention.

Andrew collected us from the airport - thank you! And now Mike and I are both at work - from home. Mike had to take the trailer in to get fixed - and I have a cold from the tramp. I am not contagious as not even Mike has caught it. But I am snotty and have a cough every now and then. Iona caught it too - we are blaming our Tasmanian trail buddies.  Hahahah.

I will work on getting the blog on the holiday sorted. It was so good! (Hah - Mike got the blog sorted a full year later.)

Mike did well in the Queenstown half marathon. He's not sore or hurt at all. He's so strong now.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment