Monday, November 28, 2022

The weekend with not a lot on

 Hi,

The weekend was really making sure I was absolutely fine. And it did the trick. Friday was very relaxing for me. I did get the outside furniture bench coated in mould killer ready for a sand and a stain. I might try and finish that off after work through the week if my time allows.

I did also make biscuits. I think I nailed the form in this batch - all nice and circular. Hahahah.

Biscuits

Faint line still

Saturday saw us relax at home before heading to the Hutt and dropping the trailer off. I did get a walk with Andrew over the bridges along the river and tried about 200m of running to see how my lungs coped. No major coughing - yay!

Hello there

Bird of paradise in flower

Hi Celia

Sunday saw rain in Wellington - and some slips. We saw SH1 south blocked as we darted out to see Callan and Stacey to collect our luggage that went home from down south with them. Good to chat to them.

Then off to collect my oil stain from Resene for the furniture. And home before the trapline BBQ event (saw Ellie there) and then quickly home for Mike to get Janine's car to meet her at the airport and me to drive to Kara's place for tea with her Mum.

Cheese subscription!

It was so good to see Glenn after so many years. I reckon it's been over 10 years since we saw her last. Easily. She looked well and we enjoyed tea with them both. She flies home on Thursday. It was lovely to see Kara and her mother interacting.  And see Kara's newly revamped kitchen. Much more open now.

We headed home after I realised I was starting to fall asleep. And into bed straight away. Mike was up for PT with Quentin and I am WFH today and tomorrow. I hope to go to AFL training after work tomorrow.

Have a lovely week ahead.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment