Thursday, November 24, 2022

The Wednesday with some sick leave

 Hi,

After realising that for the first time ever I slept through my alarm at 6.30am Wednesday morning, I figured my body was saying I had to rest more. So I took Wed afternoon off. And I did sleep. So there you go. Covid brain. :-)

As a consequence I took no pics. How boring.

Mike was also tired but continues to test negative. He did collect the trailer from its bushes/bearings work and get a WoF. So yay! We can pop it back to Epuni this weekend. And get our car back in the garage.

We went to bed early and Mike must have slept for 10 hours. Wow. We got a terrific amount of rain at 9.30pm before I fell asleep. And when we woke this morning it was clear blue skies. Wellington weather!

Hope you enjoy your Thursday. I hope I will test negative soon and can get out and about over the weekend.

Have a good one.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment