Tuesday, November 22, 2022

The Monday with a covid positive test

 Hi,

Well, that was a surprise. My cold is actually covid. Given I had the same cold as Iona and she tested negative, I really thought it was just a cold. But I got a faint line on the first RAT - and tried another.  As did Iona.  Hers was still negative - and mine was positive a second time.

So... our assumption now is, maybe I picked up covid in packed Queenstown on Friday, Saturday or Sunday on top of my cold. Who knows?

There is a faint line

And another one on a different brand

But so far I am just the same as I was with my cold. Less snot today. Woot! Same chesty cough from time to time.

Smudge is a bit sifty about how close Moxley is to her

Mike tested negative too. So yay for that. Hopefully he avoids anything from this cold. Phew!

We went to bed early and I had a great sleep. But the blinds are still not on our windows from when they were put in and we painted them. So at 5am I woke up and thought it was time to get up as it was so bright!

After work today we will put the blinds back up. Hahahah.

Have a great day!


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment