Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The Tuesday with AFL training for the first time post covid

 Hi,

Busy day at work and a quick drive into a local petrol station to beta test their new app for refueling your car. I was perfect as a tester because I seriously had no clue having never paid at the outdoor pump before using the old app.

Ummm - I needed human help, readers. Well, only at one point. And perhaps I should have worn my glasses to read the tiny words.  Hahahah.

Beta testing an app at lunch time

Flashback to Michelle's wedding and a hot Melbourne summer

After work Mike had an architect planning session in town and I drive to AFL training. It was my first real exercise since covid - and I didn't get breathless. Yay! I did mark a ball slightly wrong and now have swollen knuckles on my right hand. I look like I have been boxing. It is a little sire - but not bad. Probably be fine in a day or two.

Picked up Mike and one of the other architect punters - Andrew! - from their planning session and dropped Andrew home before heading home ourselves. Off to bed.

Up for a walk into work. First day back in the office since early November! Wow.

Will walk home with Barb after work too. Need to practise for Kepler after New Years.

Have a great day.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment