Thursday, December 1, 2022

The Wednesday with a random drive home from work

 Hi,

Work had no ice when I wandered around to get my iced latte and scone with Barb. But Puni made me one with lots of cold milk. And it was a bit alright. :-)

Work iced latte - but with no ice

Work BBQ lunch

We had a work BBQ for our wee team. Lovely day for it. AJ helped me buy the food with work money and we seemed to exactly get the food quantities correct. Good to see Mitchell - he came for it as he had left while Callan and I were away.

I was going to walk home with Barb after work but Mike was driving in for his catch up with Mark from work - so Barb and I drove home. Hahah.

Chilli plants are growing like mad

I made gingernuts

I made gingernuts - but I didn't get them to the hard. crisp stage in the oven as Mike likes his biscuits a bit soft. And I am not a huge fan of gingernuts, tbh.

He got home just as I was heading to bed - and he tried the biscuits and declared them good.

Up early for me - 5.45am. It has been a while since this was my routine. Onto the bus and into the gym. Bench. Low weights (27.5) but high reps (10!!) and 4 sets.

Bench this morning. Down...

...then up. Hahah.


Into work and a shower there. Long day of meetings ahead. And then hopefully a nice walk home. Let's see how that pans out.

Hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment