Tuesday, December 13, 2022

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

Work is interesting - a combination of busy and chill. I think it is meant to keep me on my toes.  Obvs. At lunch I tried to get the SPD pedals off my old bike. To no avail. I need Mike's leverage, I feel. Or a tool - a pedal wrench.

Trying to get my SPD pedals off my old bike

Bruise progression

After work I headed in to CityFitness for Spin class at 1730. First time in ages. Good fun. Then off to New World to pick up groceries. I saw Juliet from work at checkout and showed her the coffee flavoured sheep milk I found.

Spin after work for the first time in ages

Who does Spin with sunnies on?

Found this in the supermarket - coffee flavoured sheep milk

I haven't worked up the courage to try it yet

I peered at it this morning when I got up - but couldn't bring myself to try it. When Mike got home last night and I showed him, he asked why it was such a strange colour. He missed the memo that said it was coffee flavoured. I think he thought sheep milk was an odd colour.

I need to psych myself up for this. 

All my faves for tea - mmmmm, mango

eBike frame ID

Old bike frame ID

Had a nice tea. Mike got home too late for him to try and take off my pedals. But Matt at work told us how to sort the stem out - and now the handlebars are as good as gold. I cannot wait! If I can't get the SPDs sorted tonight, I might try the pedals it came with. Just so I can ride it.

Have a wonderful day. Happy unbirthday to Toby. He had a quiet day yesterday.  Working then out with Tessa. Awwww. Miss him.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment