Thursday, December 8, 2022

The Wednesday with me convinced it should already be Thursday

 Hi,

I walked home yesterday which was kinda nice. Bumped into Jan from tramping club on the way up the hill and chatted to her for ages. Got home at 1830 and fed the starving cats.

Mike got home just after 2000 and I was not long out of bed. Finished the roast veges and popped them in the fridge and off to bed.

I saw on social media that Lesley had her last day at her school - and now she's off to Wellington for induction. I will keep an eye out on the streets today. She won't know herself in her new role. Awesomeness.

Up for the early bus and gym. Bench this morning. 30kg and 8 reps. Oohhh. Tough work. Now my arms feel as noodle-like as my legs!

Waiting for my bus

Walking at the gym

Grand Final week means iced lattes and footy at work

Hoping to kick the footy around late morning in the park near work with Caitlin. Woot! Have a lovely day, everyone.

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment